Monday, August 23, 2010

what i do what i feel

Some people search for a fountain That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter And what good would it be
With no one to share With no one who truly cares for me
Some people want it all But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything
But everything means nothing If I ain't got you, you, you (alicia keys- if i ain't got you)

You are everythin' in my life, see the joy you bring
And ain't no one I compare you to
And I know that you will never walk away from me no matter what
And that's why I plan to do the same thing for you
And I want you to know
And
I don't care what they say, I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you, I wanna be with you (akon-be with you)

My world without you baby seems so cold Can't live without you baby I miss you so
I was a fool cause I know I was letting you go
It's not the distance baby that made me go We never see each other and it made me know
I would give up all my life if you come home to me
Baby I couldn't lie that I miss you so you keep saying goodbye and I keep saying hello
Baby I realize that I love you more each time (far away from you-music for sale)

Baby please don’t say goodbye I love you to much just to let you fly
I need you to be my only one Even if you’re thousand miles
Away from here… away from here Baby please don’t say goodbye
I love you to much just to let you fly (don't say goodbye-ten2five)

Don't look far now cause you know I always be waiting in front
I'll always be here even though I know you always left me behind
Baby I want you...just only you...for so long
I want to love, hold, give you all the care that you need
relax baby when you're with me cause I'll be the one who holds you tight
tonight, baby when we're together, this feeling will take you further and you'll be alright...(so right-music for sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment